Bad Kreuznach - DataCAD Software & Services GmbH, a provider of technical software solutions for the industry, today announced the release of ToleranceCalc v6.0 from Geomate. It enables users of all popular CAD applications to analyze 1D and 2D tolerances of parts and assemblies with unprecedented ease, speed, and accuracy.
ToleranceCalc delivers powerful capabilities that have never been available before to CAD users – perform 1D and 2D tolerance analysis of parts and assemblies at any stage of the design process with the same ease as “spell checking”. ToleranceCalc 6.0 performs concurrent worst-case, statistical, and sensitivity analysis. ToleranceCalc does not require any specialized knowledge of dimensional engineering. That means all members of the development team can use ToleranceCalc to participate in meeting overall product performance, cost, and quality goals.
Geomate Company has over 12 years of experience focused on developing graphical calculation technologies. Geomate Company's groundbreaking matrix based geometry constraining technology coupled with high performance Monte Carlo analysis and reporting capabilities have made ToleranceCalc 6.0 a true breakthrough release and sets a new standard for tolerance analysis products on the market today.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel