Riverside, CT – Collaborative Product Development Associates (CPDA), a provider of critical analyses for PLM decisions, announces that Dr. Keith Meintjes, Research Director – CAE, will moderate a panel discussion on Simulation Data Management (SDM) at NAFEMS 2010 Virtual Conference.
The panel discussion which takes place on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 11:30 a.m. EST will include representatives from Procter & Gamble, Boeing, Comet Solutions, ProStep, GE, and Lockheed Martin.
Topics for discussion will include: handling SDM in the context of other engineering information, the role of standards, barriers to adoption, considerations for planning and deploying SDM systems, and more.
The NAFEMS 2010 Virtual Conference will take place on November 15 & 16.
Collaborative Product Development Associates (CPDA) is a provider of critical analyses for PLM decisions. CPDA offers the latest in-depth, objective information for assessing technology and business goals. Coordinated by a group of experienced analysts, its cohesive suite of collaborative research programs leverages the efforts of top software designers and leading‐edge users.
Nov 16, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting