Colortrac, an important innovator in the field of wide format scanning technology, announced the opening of a new office in Yokohama, Japan as part of a continued expansion of Colortrac's global business.
The new office is located in the newly developed area known as "Yokohama Port Side" to the east of Yokohama station, highly recognized as the center of international trade and businesses. Colortrac's new office is on the 12th floor of YCS (Yokohama Creation Square) building, conveniently located just outside of the Yokohama's main railway station and is easily accessed. The Colortrac Japan office will be used to support customers, train engineers, and have a small showroom to demonstrate its full scanner range.
"We are pleased to open our new office in this historical city of Yokohama, known as a center of international trade and business in Japan for many years. We are also proud to find that we are the first UK based company to do so. Colortrac Japan looks forward to welcoming customers to our new office in this exciting city. As customer support is our main focus, we believe investing in the Japan office enables to enhance our technical support for our distributors and their partners." said Malcolm Lane, President of Colortrac Inc. Americas & Japan.
As a part of expansion, Colortrac Japan welcomed new Technical manager, Mr. Yamashita to strengthen its technical service to Distributors and their service partners.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012