ANN ARBOR, Michigan — CIMdata, a global PLM management consulting and research firm, today announced that Ken Amann, CIMdata Executive Consultant, will be participating in an Industry Analyst Focus Session during the 2010 NAFEMS Virtual Conference. The session includes leading industry analysts who will be discussing the importance and growth of CAE in the product development process.
The Focus Session will be presented between 1400 and 1600 on Monday November 15th. Mr. Amann will present on the topic of “The Growing Importance of Simulation and Analysis in Product Development” and will address trends that are driving the growth of the CAE industry and industrial company investments in this vital technology. The CAE market is one of the fastest growing technology sectors within PLM, and is a major section of CIMdata’s annual PLM Market Analysis Repor.
Sponsored by leading CAE suppliers including Altair, ANSYS, CD-adapco, Dassault Systemes, and Siemens, the 2010 NAFEMS Virtual Conference will be delivered on November 15th and 16th 2010. NAFEMS is an association of more than 950 companies and academic institutions worldwide. Members range from major global corporations through mid-sized organizations to small-scale engineering consultants.
Nov 9, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012