ANN ARBOR, Michigan — CIMdata, a global PLM management consulting and research firm, today announced that Ken Amann, CIMdata Executive Consultant, will be participating in an Industry Analyst Focus Session during the 2010 NAFEMS Virtual Conference. The session includes leading industry analysts who will be discussing the importance and growth of CAE in the product development process.
The Focus Session will be presented between 1400 and 1600 on Monday November 15th. Mr. Amann will present on the topic of “The Growing Importance of Simulation and Analysis in Product Development” and will address trends that are driving the growth of the CAE industry and industrial company investments in this vital technology. The CAE market is one of the fastest growing technology sectors within PLM, and is a major section of CIMdata’s annual PLM Market Analysis Repor.
Sponsored by leading CAE suppliers including Altair, ANSYS, CD-adapco, Dassault Systemes, and Siemens, the 2010 NAFEMS Virtual Conference will be delivered on November 15th and 16th 2010. NAFEMS is an association of more than 950 companies and academic institutions worldwide. Members range from major global corporations through mid-sized organizations to small-scale engineering consultants.
Nov 9, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel