ANN ARBOR, Michigan — CIMdata, Inc., a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) management consulting and research firm announces its CIMdata PLM Certificate Program schedule for 2011. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership—the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering for PLM professionals.
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program prepares PLM professionals at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM strategy development and implementation. This assessment-based certificate program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team-based exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides candidates with intensive and extensive exposure to CIMdata experts. Upon successful completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and thereby becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
According to Mr. Peter Bilello, CIMdata’s President, “CIMdata is excited to announce our 2011 PLM Certificate Program schedule. Since the program’s introduction in early 2009, CIMdata has successfully held the program in Europe, North America, and Asia. The program’s success in a rather difficult economic climate clearly illustrates PLM’s strategic value to companies around the world. The program’s value is realized by educating PLM professionals to understand how PLM can be deployed, not only as a strategic business solution, but also as a major facilitator of business process enablement and improvement.” He went on to state, “We have designed our 2011 schedule to address the needs of PLM professionals throughout Europe and North America. Additional sessions will be added in other regions as they are needed to support demand.”
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program consists of 9 educational sessions. These 9 sessions can be completed in one of two ways:
1. By attending the full program delivered over 5 consecutive days; or
2. By attending the prerequisite Core PLM Certificate sessions offered over 3 consecutive days and at a later time, within a 12-month period, completing the remaining sessions given over 2 consecutive days.
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is available to industrial companies who are considering and/or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service suppliers. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 27 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics.
Nov 19, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting