Solution Independent of JT Open!
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan – CCE, an engineering software and services provider, announces an update to its widely used and proven CAD data access libraries – ODX. This update enhances ODX/JT to read JT files from version 6.4 through 9.4. ODX/JT provides read/write access to native JT files, and is independent of JT Open.
“JT is a widely used data format for product visualization, collaboration and data sharing between PLM software applications” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “Independent Software Vendors recognize the need to support JT format in their CAx applications. CCE’s ODX/JT libraries provide a cost-competitive way to provide JT support, especially since ODX/JT design makes implementation fast and easy.” added Vinay.
ODX (Open Data eXchange) is a collection of software development libraries that provide users the ability to read & write native CAD files, without the cost of ownership associated with the respective CAD systems. Applications developed using ODX are completely independent of any form of CAD software or licensing. ODX libraries are very robust and are currently being used by a number of leading MCAD software ISVs. The libraries, written in C and C++ are easy to implement and are continuously updated to support the latest releases of all major CAD systems.
The file formats currently supported include CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, SolidWorks, Parasolid, JT, 3D PDF, IGES and STEP.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers