Solution Independent of JT Open!
FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan – CCE, an engineering software and services provider, announces an update to its widely used and proven CAD data access libraries – ODX. This update enhances ODX/JT to read JT files from version 6.4 through 9.4. ODX/JT provides read/write access to native JT files, and is independent of JT Open.
“JT is a widely used data format for product visualization, collaboration and data sharing between PLM software applications” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “Independent Software Vendors recognize the need to support JT format in their CAx applications. CCE’s ODX/JT libraries provide a cost-competitive way to provide JT support, especially since ODX/JT design makes implementation fast and easy.” added Vinay.
ODX (Open Data eXchange) is a collection of software development libraries that provide users the ability to read & write native CAD files, without the cost of ownership associated with the respective CAD systems. Applications developed using ODX are completely independent of any form of CAD software or licensing. ODX libraries are very robust and are currently being used by a number of leading MCAD software ISVs. The libraries, written in C and C++ are easy to implement and are continuously updated to support the latest releases of all major CAD systems.
The file formats currently supported include CATIA V4, CATIA V5, NX, SolidWorks, Parasolid, JT, 3D PDF, IGES and STEP.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio