San Jose, CA: Catalog Data Solutions (CDS), a provider of online solutions for industrial suppliers, today announced that Bay Fastening Solutions, Inc. has selected its Catalog and CAD download solution for their website.
New York based Bay Fastening Solutions is a full service distributor of all types of rivets from all the leading rivet manufacturers. “Our goal is enabling an excellent 24*7 website experience for our designer customers enabling them to search our product range, to view specs, pictures and CAD of our products online and to download CAD models to whatever CAD system they happen to use,” said Clifford Bernard, President. “We chose CDS Catalog and CDS ModelServer fully integrated with our website as the best industrial specific online Catalog and CAD download solution.”
“CDS is delighted to have been selected by Bay Fastening Solutions”, said John Major, CEO Catalog Data Solutions. “Industrial suppliers like Bay Fastening Solutions realize that the buying process has changed - designers now research and select products online before, or even instead of, talking to a salesperson. Suppliers’ online content needs to influence that research, be easily searchable and downloadable. Of the many types of online marketing content (e.g. white papers, case studies, brochures, videos, demos, recorded webinars, reviews, CAD model downloads, etc.) only one is known to lead to a sale nearly 50% of the time! CAD downloads may be the most efficient online marketing tool available.”
Catalog Data Solutions helps industrial suppliers and distributors grow sales and strengthen customer loyalty through interactive online catalogs, ecommerce, 3D CAD model delivery and product configurator solutions.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments