Bedford, NH : 4D Technologies, an Autodesk Authorized Publisher specializing in self-paced eLearning for CAD and BIM software, announced today that it has published the CADLearning Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 Tutorial Series and the CADLearning AutoCAD MEP 2011 Tutorial Series. Each CAD training course covers features and functions of the 2011 software with video tutorials and exercise files to assist in the learning process. Courses are available in a computer and web-based training format for individuals and organizations utilizing computer-aided design and building information modeling software.
The CADLearning Revit Structure 2011 Tutorial Series includes over 16 hours of Revit training and 280+ tutorials on core functionality in Revit and industry specific topics for structural engineers. Topics for the Revit Structure course include: Getting Started, Modeling Essentials, Components and Families, Basic Modify and Reporting Tools, Views and Sheets, View Graphics, Dimensions and Constraints, Schedules and Tags, Annotation, Publishing and Printing, Worksets, Building Structure, Managing Your Projects, Managing Application Settings, Groups, Drafting and Detailing and Collaboration.
The CADLearning AutoCAD MEP 2011 Tutorial Series includes over 100 tutorials on MEP functionality and an additional 200 tutorials for essentials in AutoCAD 2011. With over 20 hours of training, topics for the AutoCAD MEP course include: Getting Started, Schematic Drawings, Spaces and RCP’s, Modeling an MEP System, Electrical Systems, Analyzing Systems, Detailing, Annotating, Construction Documents
These are the latest training courses for Revit Structure and AutoCAD MEP in the CADLearning course library, currently offering training on several Autodesk software titles, including AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD Architecture, Autodesk Revit Architecture, and Autodesk Revit MEP.
Both products are available for purchase at http://www.cadlearning.com or by phone at +1 603.641.3900.
Nov 16, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012