Bedford, NH : 4D Technologies, an Autodesk Authorized Publisher specializing in self-paced eLearning for CAD and BIM software, announced today that it has published the CADLearning Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 Tutorial Series and the CADLearning AutoCAD MEP 2011 Tutorial Series. Each CAD training course covers features and functions of the 2011 software with video tutorials and exercise files to assist in the learning process. Courses are available in a computer and web-based training format for individuals and organizations utilizing computer-aided design and building information modeling software.
The CADLearning Revit Structure 2011 Tutorial Series includes over 16 hours of Revit training and 280+ tutorials on core functionality in Revit and industry specific topics for structural engineers. Topics for the Revit Structure course include: Getting Started, Modeling Essentials, Components and Families, Basic Modify and Reporting Tools, Views and Sheets, View Graphics, Dimensions and Constraints, Schedules and Tags, Annotation, Publishing and Printing, Worksets, Building Structure, Managing Your Projects, Managing Application Settings, Groups, Drafting and Detailing and Collaboration.
The CADLearning AutoCAD MEP 2011 Tutorial Series includes over 100 tutorials on MEP functionality and an additional 200 tutorials for essentials in AutoCAD 2011. With over 20 hours of training, topics for the AutoCAD MEP course include: Getting Started, Schematic Drawings, Spaces and RCP’s, Modeling an MEP System, Electrical Systems, Analyzing Systems, Detailing, Annotating, Construction Documents
These are the latest training courses for Revit Structure and AutoCAD MEP in the CADLearning course library, currently offering training on several Autodesk software titles, including AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD Architecture, Autodesk Revit Architecture, and Autodesk Revit MEP.
Both products are available for purchase at http://www.cadlearning.com or by phone at +1 603.641.3900.
Nov 16, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting