Pasadena, CA: Bluebeam Software is rallying support for paperless green building projects today at the 2010 Greenbuild Conference and Expo. Attendees are encouraged to visit Bluebeam, the leading developer of PDF solutions for the design and construction industry, in booth #273 to share stories and record YouTube videos describing why they believe paperless workflows are an important part of green building projects. Each story will be featured on Bluebeam’s new “Paperless is Green" website and entered into a contest for a chance to win a prize pack including a Motion Computing® Tablet PC and Bluebeam PDF Revu® software.
Bluebeam Software launched the “Paperless is Green” campaign earlier this month after witnessing firsthand both the benefits of paperless processes in green building, and lack of formal recognition for a project’s paperless achievements.
“Bluebeam Software recognizes that going paperless can deliver incredible results. In fact, our solutions have helped leading architecture, engineering and construction firms reduce paper usage 85% and increase productivity 60%,” said Stephani Haynes, Bluebeam Software Director of Marketing. “Since green building rating systems do not currently reward projects for their paperless efforts, we’ve launched www.paperlessisgreen.com to help industry professionals share and celebrate successful paperless projects.”
Additionally, Bluebeam’s booth will be a destination for Greenbuild attendees interested in learning how Bluebeam’s PDF creation, markup and editing solutions eliminate paper from a variety of project workflows including design reviews, specifications, Requests for Information (RFIs), submittals, punchlists and backchecks. Through demonstrations of PDF editor Bluebeam PDF Revu, attendees can learn how to quickly and easily create PDFs from AutoCAD®, Revit® and MS Office® files for electronic distribution; redline PDF drawings and documents with industry-standard markups including text, highlights, shapes, CAD symbols and measurements for collecting design feedback paperlessly; integrate with Bentley® ProjectWise® and Microsoft® SharePoint® for seamless, file retrieval; and even collaborate in real time using Revu’s latest feature, Bluebeam Studio™.
Bluebeam representatives will also be on hand to discuss how Bluebeam’s new Advanced Solutions – Bluebeam Q™ for automated PDF publishing and processing and bFX™ for redlining PDFs stored on remote locations – can help project teams take paperless workflows to the next level.
The 2010 Greenbuild Conference and Expo is taking place Tuesday, November 16th through Thursday, November 18th at the McCormick Center in Chicago, IL.
Nov 19, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets