Content-rich site compiles videos serving the design engineering marketplace.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif - AWR® Corporation, the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, today announced that it has added nearly 55 product, application and tutorial videos on Engineering TV, expanding its social media outlets beyond the current AWR.TV and AWR Channel on YouTube. AWR’s multimedia content covers fundamental engineering topics such as S-parameters, filter synthesis and yield analysis to advanced subjects such as WiMAX mobile solutions and AXIEM™ three-dimensional (3D) planar applications. These videos make it easy to learn more about using AWR’s high-frequency EDA tools including Microwave Office®, Analog Office®, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), APLAC™, and AXIEM™ software.
Engineering TV offers cross-industry content to a wide range of design engineering groups from Electronic Design to Microwaves & RF, and has generated millions of page views and hundreds of thousands of unique visitors in recent years. “AWR views Engineering TV as an important outlet to reach even more of our users and potential customers by providing content-rich, multimedia videos to help improve the productivity and efficiency of design engineering,” stated Sherry Hess, vice president of marketing, AWR Corporation.
AWR.TV, first launched in January 2009, provides a wealth of multimedia content targeted at the company's broad base of users as well as potential customers interested in learning more about AWR high-frequency EDA product portfolio. AWR.TV brings its software solutions to life. Always on and accessible, AWR.TV has grown to include hundreds of videos from partners, editors and AWR experts alike.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments