Moscow, CIS: AVEVA Group plc, a provider of engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced the signing of a contract to supply a suite of plant engineering and design software for OJSC Power Machines, a leading Russian manufacturer and supplier of comprehensive solutions in the power engineering field.
Russian companies are investing to modernise their industrial capacity and infrastructure. Many organisations are starting with a clean sheet to evaluate and adopt the most productive engineering and design technologies available. As a result, AVEVA is seeing increasingly widespread adoption of their solutions across the capital engineering industries.
To meet their demanding design requirements, Power Machines has purchased the comprehensive AVEVA Plant solution including PDMS, Review, Diagrams, Schematic 3D Integrator, Instrumentation and Multi-Discipline Supports.
Together, these provide a complete foundation for executing all stages of a power project with high levels of productivity and quality. In this industry, the on-site installation of high-value manufactured equipment forms a particularly important stage of any project. With its ability to incorporate 3D models from third-party CAD systems, PDMS enables accurate design integration, while AVEVA Review enables equipment installation, overhaul and replacement tasks to be simulated and analysed. Engineering contractors and their equipment suppliers such as Power Machines therefore both recognise the value of AVEVA solutions in turnkey industrial projects.
Commenting on this new contract win, Evgeny Fedotov, Country Manager, Russia and CIS, said ‘With a number of candidate solutions to choose from, we are delighted not only that Power Machines has selected AVEVA, but also that it has made such a deep commitment to our technology to support its ongoing development.
‘We are happy to welcome Power Machines to the growing AVEVA client community. With their energetic and thorough approach to the training process it is clear their use of AVEVA solutions will be a great success.'
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel