BUDAPEST – GRAPHISOFT® announced today that the Danish version of ArchiCAD® 14 has been released.
The Danish version is the twenty-second of 26 local versions in ArchiCAD 14's global release schedule, and follows the release of the International, German, Austrian, New Zealand, US, Italian, Australian, French, Polish, Hungarian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Greek, and Turkish versions.
All local versions are planned to reach the market by the end of Q4 2010.
Shipping started November 22.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel