BOSTON - ARCHIBUS, Inc announced its inclusion in Software Magazine's Software 500 ranking of the world's largest software and service providers.
ARCHIBUS, Inc. was ranked among the top 40 companies who met the publication’s criteria, a list that includes IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, SAP, EMC, SAIC, Adobe, Apple, and Autodesk.
The Software 500 is a revenue-based ranking of the world's largest software and services suppliers targeting medium to large enterprises, their IT professionals, software developers and business managers involved in software and services purchasing. To see the list of companies included in the 2010 Software 500, go to www.Softwaremag.com.
“For several years, ARCHIBUS has been Boston’s largest software/services organization, and we are honored to be included in this distinguished list of leading global software companies,” said ARCHIBUS chairman, Julia Middlebrook Forbes. “The ARCHIBUS Community is comprised of over 4 million users and over 1,600 ARCHIBUS Solution Centers, Business Partners, industry sector Centers of Excellence, Special Interest Groups, and of course, a world-class team of associates. To be among the Top 40 is a remarkable feat.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel