Presentation offers Best Practices for Implementing Comprehensive PLM inside Microsoft SharePoint.
ANDOVER, Mass: Aras, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that the company will present at the 2010 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit, November 8-11 in Chandler, Arizona. The Summit, hosted by The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] and the Northrop Grumman Corporation [NYSE: NOC], provides a forum for users to present and discuss the latest data interoperability issues, including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Data Exchange and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
In keeping with this year’s theme of driving quality through industry collaboration focused on leveraging and integrating CAD, visualization, interoperability and data management systems, Aras President Peter Schroer will present best practices for implementing PLM inside Microsoft SharePoint to achieve comprehensive PLM functionality with minimal programming for large scale enterprise deployments. The Aras presentation is scheduled to take place at 2:00pm on Wednesday, November 10th.
Experts and vendors alike are encouraged to share their knowledge and experiences openly at the Summit which takes place November 8-11 at the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort in Chandler, Arizona.
Nov 4, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel