Presentation offers Best Practices for Implementing Comprehensive PLM inside Microsoft SharePoint.
ANDOVER, Mass: Aras, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that the company will present at the 2010 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit, November 8-11 in Chandler, Arizona. The Summit, hosted by The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] and the Northrop Grumman Corporation [NYSE: NOC], provides a forum for users to present and discuss the latest data interoperability issues, including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Data Exchange and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
In keeping with this year’s theme of driving quality through industry collaboration focused on leveraging and integrating CAD, visualization, interoperability and data management systems, Aras President Peter Schroer will present best practices for implementing PLM inside Microsoft SharePoint to achieve comprehensive PLM functionality with minimal programming for large scale enterprise deployments. The Aras presentation is scheduled to take place at 2:00pm on Wednesday, November 10th.
Experts and vendors alike are encouraged to share their knowledge and experiences openly at the Summit which takes place November 8-11 at the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort in Chandler, Arizona.
Nov 4, 2010
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel