Presentation offers Best Practices for Implementing Comprehensive PLM inside Microsoft SharePoint.
ANDOVER, Mass: Aras, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that the company will present at the 2010 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit, November 8-11 in Chandler, Arizona. The Summit, hosted by The Boeing Company [NYSE: BA] and the Northrop Grumman Corporation [NYSE: NOC], provides a forum for users to present and discuss the latest data interoperability issues, including Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Data Exchange and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
In keeping with this year’s theme of driving quality through industry collaboration focused on leveraging and integrating CAD, visualization, interoperability and data management systems, Aras President Peter Schroer will present best practices for implementing PLM inside Microsoft SharePoint to achieve comprehensive PLM functionality with minimal programming for large scale enterprise deployments. The Aras presentation is scheduled to take place at 2:00pm on Wednesday, November 10th.
Experts and vendors alike are encouraged to share their knowledge and experiences openly at the Summit which takes place November 8-11 at the Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort in Chandler, Arizona.
Nov 4, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets