Global Expansion Driven by Growing Demand for Enterprise Open Source PLM.
ANDOVER, Mass - Aras has announced that the company has expanded operations throughout China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. Aras cites growing demand for the Aras Innovator® PLM solution suite and a desire to provide stronger representation at the regional level as drivers for the expansion.
Aras Innovator is the only PLM solution based on an enterprise open source business model and powered by advanced model-based SOA technology. Aras delivers highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM solutions with no PLM license fees across a full spectrum of product development, supply chain, sales, quality and manufacturing applications. Aras solutions are multi-language enabled with double-byte capabilities and available in traditional and simplified Chinese.
Earlier this year, Aras was named Cutting-Edge Vendor of The Year at the 2010 CIO Annual Conference in Beijing. Sponsored by e-Works Manufacturing Information Technology (China) Co. Ltd., a leading information technology research, training and consulting company, the annual conference honors China’s best-of-the-best in manufacturing information.
"Companies around the world are recognizing the significant benefits that enterprise open source provides: greater innovation, more control and better value than conventional systems can achieve," said Martin Allemann, Senior Vice President of Global Operations at Aras. "Our expansion in greater China is the direct result of our growth in the region, and makes next generation PLM available to an even wider range of companies.”
Nov 19, 2010
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program