Event Provides Unique Opportunity to Discover the Benefits of Aras Enterprise Open Source PLM and Network with Aras Users.
ANDOVER, Mass - Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced the Aras Community Event (ACE) 2010 Korea. ACE 2010 Korea, presented by Aras Partner Zionex, will take place on November 18th in Seoul, making it the first Aras Community Event held in Korea. Attendees will learn about the Aras PLM solution suite and the many benefits of enterprise open source PLM over conventional PLM approaches.
Aras Community Event 2010 Korea – November 18, 2010
Free Registration at www.arasplm.co.kr
ACE 2010 is a half day event to be held from 2:00pm – 6:00pm Korean time on Thursday, November 18th. Participants will receive a demonstration and overview of the Aras advanced enterprise software suite. Topics include Document Management, Product Engineering and Program Management. Aras customer case studies will also be presented.
ACE 2010 Korea offers companies a unique opportunity to network and collaborate on PLM strategy and best practices using Aras. This will be an excellent opportunity for attendees to gain a better understanding of open source PLM and the superior corporate and technological benefits Aras provides.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012