South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it will showcase its entire suite of 3D Content-To-Print solutions at the 2010 Euromold Exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany, December 1 – 4th Hall 11, locations D46, E26 and 3D DesignBar.
3D Systems will present its entire 3D Printer portfolio, including its new affordable line of Bits From Bytes Printers and Kits. The company plans to introduce several new 3D Printers at Euromold and to unveil the first ever crossover 3D Printer delivering SLA® print output. With four facilities in Europe and plans for further expansion into additional European locations, customers visiting Euromold will experience the full range of 3Dproparts™ global capabilities. To demonstrate its commitment to democratizing access and accelerating adoption of 3D Content-To-Print solutions, 3D Systems, in partnership with DEMAT, is hosting an interactive 3D DesignBar featuring the latest creative 3D tools and solutions just outside Hall 11.
To illustrate its breadth of 3D Printers and Kits, the company invited David White, a leading, U.K. educator to share his experience and passion for these innovative educational tools at the 3D Systems booth. Mr. White, together with a select group of his students, will share the benefits and impacts of 3D Systems actions towards democratizing access to affordable 3D printing.
“We are pleased to exhibit our entire portfolio of 3D Printers, 3Dproparts™ and 3D Production Centers at Euromold 2010,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president, global marketing, 3D Systems. “Euromold is the best venue for us to showcase and demonstrate our strong commitment to democratizing access to complete 3D Content-To-Print solutions.”
Nov 24, 2010
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012