South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it will showcase its entire suite of 3D Content-To-Print solutions at the 2010 Euromold Exhibition in Frankfurt, Germany, December 1 – 4th Hall 11, locations D46, E26 and 3D DesignBar.
3D Systems will present its entire 3D Printer portfolio, including its new affordable line of Bits From Bytes Printers and Kits. The company plans to introduce several new 3D Printers at Euromold and to unveil the first ever crossover 3D Printer delivering SLA® print output. With four facilities in Europe and plans for further expansion into additional European locations, customers visiting Euromold will experience the full range of 3Dproparts™ global capabilities. To demonstrate its commitment to democratizing access and accelerating adoption of 3D Content-To-Print solutions, 3D Systems, in partnership with DEMAT, is hosting an interactive 3D DesignBar featuring the latest creative 3D tools and solutions just outside Hall 11.
To illustrate its breadth of 3D Printers and Kits, the company invited David White, a leading, U.K. educator to share his experience and passion for these innovative educational tools at the 3D Systems booth. Mr. White, together with a select group of his students, will share the benefits and impacts of 3D Systems actions towards democratizing access to affordable 3D printing.
“We are pleased to exhibit our entire portfolio of 3D Printers, 3Dproparts™ and 3D Production Centers at Euromold 2010,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president, global marketing, 3D Systems. “Euromold is the best venue for us to showcase and demonstrate our strong commitment to democratizing access to complete 3D Content-To-Print solutions.”
Nov 24, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets