South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it will display the Brammo Empulse® motorcycle, an innovative ‘green’ motorcycle powered by 3Dproparts™, at the Euromold Conference and Exhibit December 1 – 4, 2010 in Frankfurt, Germany, Hall 11-D46.
3D Systems pioneered the use of Additive Manufacturing solutions for transportation and now, through its comprehensive 3Dproparts™ network, 3D Systems offers companies like Brammo a complete suite of design to manufacturing solutions.
“We are proud to sponsor and excited to exhibit the new Empulse® motorcycle and recognize Brammo’s leadership in the design of functional, sustainable electric vehicles,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president of global marketing for 3D Systems.
“Our relationship with 3D Systems is integral to our success. We depend on 3Dproparts™ to provide us with critical body parts and panels featuring unmatched surface finish, durability and dimensional accuracy for all of our concept and race bikes,” stated Brian Wismann, director of product development, Brammo, Inc.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel