South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it will display the Brammo Empulse® motorcycle, an innovative ‘green’ motorcycle powered by 3Dproparts™, at the Euromold Conference and Exhibit December 1 – 4, 2010 in Frankfurt, Germany, Hall 11-D46.
3D Systems pioneered the use of Additive Manufacturing solutions for transportation and now, through its comprehensive 3Dproparts™ network, 3D Systems offers companies like Brammo a complete suite of design to manufacturing solutions.
“We are proud to sponsor and excited to exhibit the new Empulse® motorcycle and recognize Brammo’s leadership in the design of functional, sustainable electric vehicles,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president of global marketing for 3D Systems.
“Our relationship with 3D Systems is integral to our success. We depend on 3Dproparts™ to provide us with critical body parts and panels featuring unmatched surface finish, durability and dimensional accuracy for all of our concept and race bikes,” stated Brian Wismann, director of product development, Brammo, Inc.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012