ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC), today announced that it added SolidVision, a recognized, successful SolidWorks Value Added Reseller to its growing network of 3D printers and solutions providers.
With a qualified team of experienced professionals SolidVision delivers comprehensive engineering solutions to leading manufacturing companies along with training for SolidWorks application software. SolidVision now provides local access to 3D Systems ProJet™ professional and production 3D Printers throughout New England.
“We are pleased to add SolidVision, a professional, high caliber SolidWorks reseller to our network. We believe that the SolidVision team is uniquely qualified and well positioned to represent our leading Professional and Production 3D Printers,” said Michele Marchesan, vice president sales 3D Printing, 3D Systems Corporation.
“We selected 3D Systems as our partner because we wanted to offer best in class production 3D printing products and services. As the inventor of the SLA® process, 3D Systems has a breadth and depth of experience that is second to none and will allow us to serve our customers better to help reduce their engineering cycle times and increase productivity,” said Mark Sears, president, SolidVision.
3D Systems authorized channel partners sell and service the company’s growing line of personal, professional and production class 3-D printers.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012