ROCK HILL - 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC) announced its sponsorship of the transFORM Exhibit, taking place from November 29 – December 11, 2010, in the Design District of Miami, Florida. Being held at Luminaire Lab during Art Basel Miami Beach and Design Miami, the exhibition features extraordinary contributions by both established and emerging international design visionaries with works that are both experimental and multi-sensory.
3D Systems pioneered the use of Additive Manufacturing solutions for the arts and entertainment and now, through its comprehensive 3Dproparts™ network, 3D Systems offers studios, individual designers and artists the opportunity to harness freedom of expression through its complete and affordable suite of design to manufacturing solutions.
“We are pleased to support the transFORM exhibition and sponsor this installation of Vase#44,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president of global marketing for 3D Systems. “Our Additive Manufacturing solutions enable artists and designers to express their creativity through visually striking and unique artifacts. It is gratifying to know that proceeds from sales of this exceptional work directly benefit cancer research,” concluded Lewis.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program