ROCK HILL - 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC) announced its sponsorship of the transFORM Exhibit, taking place from November 29 – December 11, 2010, in the Design District of Miami, Florida. Being held at Luminaire Lab during Art Basel Miami Beach and Design Miami, the exhibition features extraordinary contributions by both established and emerging international design visionaries with works that are both experimental and multi-sensory.
3D Systems pioneered the use of Additive Manufacturing solutions for the arts and entertainment and now, through its comprehensive 3Dproparts™ network, 3D Systems offers studios, individual designers and artists the opportunity to harness freedom of expression through its complete and affordable suite of design to manufacturing solutions.
“We are pleased to support the transFORM exhibition and sponsor this installation of Vase#44,” said Cathy Lewis, vice president of global marketing for 3D Systems. “Our Additive Manufacturing solutions enable artists and designers to express their creativity through visually striking and unique artifacts. It is gratifying to know that proceeds from sales of this exceptional work directly benefit cancer research,” concluded Lewis.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012