Experienced Reseller Adds 3D Printers To Its Portfolio Of Design-To-Manufacturing Solutions.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it added EmberSurge, a recognized, successful Silicon Valley Reseller and service provider to its growing network of 3D printers and solutions providers.
With a qualified team of experienced engineers and service professionals, EmberSurge delivers comprehensive sales and support for 3D printers along with part printing services in the San Francisco Bay Area. They now offer local access to the entire lineup of 3D Systems' personal, professional and production 3D Printers throughout Northern California.
“We are pleased to add a professional reseller and service provider of the caliber of EmberSurge to our network. The EmberSurge team is highly qualified and well positioned to represent our comprehensive range of personal, professional and production 3D Printers,” said Michele Marchesan, vice president sales, 3D printing, 3D Systems Corporation.
“In the heart of Silicon Valley where product development is ever-changing and the demand for new and better technology drives innovation, EmberSurge selected 3D Systems technologies based on our customer’s need for finer detail, higher resolution, and better functional prototypes,” sited Sandra Madrigal, CEO of EmberSurge. “3D systems ProJet™ technology is bar none the highest resolution, best fine feature detail, and truest representation of the design in the 3-D printing industry, period.”
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel