Experienced Reseller Adds 3D Printers To Its Portfolio Of Design-To-Manufacturing Solutions.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems Corporation announced today that it added EmberSurge, a recognized, successful Silicon Valley Reseller and service provider to its growing network of 3D printers and solutions providers.
With a qualified team of experienced engineers and service professionals, EmberSurge delivers comprehensive sales and support for 3D printers along with part printing services in the San Francisco Bay Area. They now offer local access to the entire lineup of 3D Systems' personal, professional and production 3D Printers throughout Northern California.
“We are pleased to add a professional reseller and service provider of the caliber of EmberSurge to our network. The EmberSurge team is highly qualified and well positioned to represent our comprehensive range of personal, professional and production 3D Printers,” said Michele Marchesan, vice president sales, 3D printing, 3D Systems Corporation.
“In the heart of Silicon Valley where product development is ever-changing and the demand for new and better technology drives innovation, EmberSurge selected 3D Systems technologies based on our customer’s need for finer detail, higher resolution, and better functional prototypes,” sited Sandra Madrigal, CEO of EmberSurge. “3D systems ProJet™ technology is bar none the highest resolution, best fine feature detail, and truest representation of the design in the 3-D printing industry, period.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012