CPFD Software will be supporting the AIChE Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dr. Ken Williams will co-chair two sessions on “Industrial Application of Computational and Numerical Approaches to Particle Flow” on Wednesday, November 10th at 12:30pm and 3:15pm in Room 251 F at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
CPFD Software has also announced that they will be exhibiting at Table No. 8 from November 10 – 12, and sponsoring all wine for the Particle Technology Forum Dinner, held November 10th at the Log Haven Restaurant.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio