NEEDHAM, MA. - PTC, The Product Development Company®, announced that Neil Moses, the company's Chief Financial Officer, has resigned . The company has begun a CFO search.
Moses joined PTC in 2003 as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Since Moses joined PTC, the company has strengthened its operating model and balance sheet significantly, including a $130 million improvement in GAAP net income.
"Neil has been a valued member of the leadership team for the last seven years. During that time PTC has grown its revenue to approximately $1billion and driven significant improvements in profitability," said C. Richard Harrison, Chairman and CEO.
"PTC is a terrific company with a strong future," said Moses. "It's been a privilege to be part of a management team that has positioned the company into one of the world's leading product lifecycle management (PLM) providers. I intend to help facilitate an orderly transition process over the coming months."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio