64-bit Plugin Maintains Industry-Leading Integration with MAXON’S CINEMA 4D.
MAXON Computer, a leading developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions, is pleased to announce the immediate availability of an updated CINEMA 4D exchange plugin for Adobe After Effects CS5. The plugin features 64-bit native compatibility for Windows and Mac OS X to allow users of CINEMA 4D to take full advantage of available hardware operating system performance for improved rendering and workflow efficiency directly inside the After Effects application.
CINEMA 4D – MAXON’s leading 3D motion graphics ‘powerhouse’ – is highly praised for its ease of use, quick workflow, fast rendering, rock-solid architecture and seamless export of composition files. Its unmatched integration to leading compositing tools like Adobe After Effects, supports not only 2D compositions, but also 3D camera, light and object data.
The new After Effects CS5 plugin is available free of charge in the download section of www.maxon.net.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri