ATLANTA - Infor, a provider of business software for mid-market companies, announced the acquisition of Bridgelogix, an Infor solution partner and leader in barcode data collection solutions. The acquisition will allow for closer alignment of Bridgelogix complementary solutions with many Infor products, which may provide greater flexibility, simplicity, speed, and accuracy to manufacturers.
Bridgelogix technology currently integrates with certain Infor ERP solutions and complements Infor Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). Following this acquisition, Infor plans to drive further integrations and product enhancements which may create more value for customers.
Bridgelogix, recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in 2008 and 2009, has 350 Customers in 43 countries, 900+ installations and thousands of users.
Infor customers may benefit from Bridgelogix's proven technology for:
o Shop floor control
o Warehouse management
o Lean manufacturing
o Time & Attendance
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets