Simplify the Collection of Disparate Objects for a Common Promotion in PTC® Windchill®.
Minneapolis — Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC® Product Development System (PDS), has released Baseline Promote, an out-of-the-box solution for PTC Windchill PDMLink® and Pro/INTRALINK®.
Fishbowl’s Baseline Promote brings similar functionality found in Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 to Windchill 9.X and Windchill PDMLink. Using Baseline Promote, the user simply begins by creating a new or modifying an existing baseline using the baseline collection utility. Once a baseline is created the user can go to the baseline details page where Baseline Promote adds a “Promote” option in the “Actions” menu. When “Promote” is selected the “New Promotion Form” wizard will open, and the promotion form will populate with all the items that belong to the associated baseline. With Baseline Promote, users can quickly and efficiently gather and promote disparate objects onto a single promotion form.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio