New functions enhance user friendliness and efficiency of PARTsolutions.
Augsburg: CADENAS GmbH, a leading software supplier in the area of strategic parts management, introduces the newest version of the PARTsolutions software. The new version 9.01 has already been released at the end of May. Many new functions and smarter features, such as enhanced search functions or automatic adjustment of the window layout to the table forms, further simplify the use of the CADENAS software.
The intuitive service of CADENAS' PARTsolutions version 9.01 now supports engineers and constructors even more in their daily affairs. Components and standard parts can now be found, reduced and managed much more comfortably. CADENAS' strategic parts management system also improves company processes and contributes to effective and lasting cost reduction.
Improvements in PARTsolutions V9.01:
* New search functions: If a term is not found, similar sounding terms are automatically suggested. In addition, a list of similar terms shows up after a successful search, in order to further improve the results.
* The window layout automatically adjusts itself to the selected table formats in the new version.
* The function "Searching with a sketch" can now be found in the index tree as well. PARTsolutions users can thus easily access this search function.
* The connection tool PARTconnection, has now been completely integrated into PARTsolutions.
* With 2-D derivation, users now receive completed sketches with several views, as well as DIN and ISO frames in various paper sizes.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets