Guangzhou, China - ZWCAD Software Co has announced the winners of its ZWCAD Design Contest 2010, a creative challenge for architects, engineers, designers and drafters from around the globe to use ZWCAD 2010 to design something they might expect to see in the year 2015. The contest and today’s announcement of the winners are the conclusion of the initial launch of our ZWCAD 2010 promotion campaign, the world’s forefront CAD program, available in 15 languages for its worldwide customer base.
The first place prize, a ZWCAD 2010 license and ipod Touch was won by Rajendran from India, for his 3D solid model house. Our congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the hundreds of participants from around the world for making this contest a success. We thank you for helping to make ZWCAD the leading design software for the 21st century!
“Thank you ZWCAD Team for this great product, with the best quality and best price,” said Stanislav Slavov, one of our contest entrants from Bulgaria who was placed second in the Excellent Design category and won a ZWCAD 2010 license and ipod Nano.
Contest Judge Ralph Grabowski, editor at upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd, had this to say “I enjoyed seeing the creativity of ZWCAD users from around the world. Some certainly showed ingenuity, and I look forward to seeing the entries for the next contest.” As for ZWCAD 2010, he added “From the short time I spent with it, it appears to be one of the best implementations of IntelliCAD.”
Another honorary judge Deelip Menezes, founder and CEO of SYCODE, added his comment “ZWCAD 2010 stands apart from the other IntelliCAD variants thanks to its visually appealing user interface. I am particularly impressed with the increased focus on developing the ZWCAD Developer Network. I believe that encouraging third party developers to build ZWCAD compatible solutions will only go to solidify the ZWCAD brand and serve your customer base better.”
All the contest entrants, including the top 6 Excellent Designs, top 2 Innovative designs, and top 5 popular designs, as well as the awarded prizes, can be viewed at http://cadcontest.zwcad.org/Default0.aspx.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio