Sescoi’s WorkNC®Dental CAD CAM for the machining of dental implants has received the endorsement of French government body, OSEO Innovation, which is dedicated to the promotion and support of innovative SMB companies in France.
Following a full review of Sescoi’s automatic 5-axis dental implant machining developments, OSEO classified Sescoi as an ‘Innovative Company’. Sescoi joins an elite few French SMB companies who have been recognized for their capacity for innovation.
For the production of dental prostheses, 3D scanned data from the patient is manipulated in dedicated dental CAD software. Previously, producing a toolpath to machine the prosthesis would have required a significant amount of skill and time. With WorkNC Dental CAM software the complete process is automated, making it easy for dental technicians not familiar with CNC programming and machining to produce accurate toolpaths quickly and machine a prosthesis constructed to fit perfectly into the patient’s mouth.
WorkNC Dental automatically applies the right tool path strategies for different material stock such as titanium, zirconia, chrome cobalt and any other dental prosthesis material. This intelligence ensures the most efficient optimized milling process, fastest process cycle times, best dimensional integrity, high quality surface finish, and margin line integrity.
WorkNC Dental automation means even the most complicated prostheses can be reliably and easily machined. For example, WorkNC Dental automates machining of implants in both 3+2 and 5-axis, resulting in easily machined undercuts, faster process set-up and machining cycle times, eliminatioin of errors, greatly reduced cost, and no need for operators with special skills or extensive training.
The recognition from OSEO reflects Sescoi’s ability to develop innovative solutions to specific customer applications, and its commitment to providing affordable Mass Customization and Personalization solutions to the medical and manufacturing communities.
May 11, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets