Tolland, CT – Mastercam University is an affordable, online learning tool created by CNC Software, Inc., that gives you 24/7 access to Mastercam training materials. Designed by an experienced Mastercam trainer, it is intended to be used by both students and experienced professionals alike.
The latest offering is a brand new class called Mastercam Transition: V9 to X5. This is the perfect class to get up-to-speed if you are still programming with V9.
Mastercam University is online video training that lets you learn at your own pace, your own time, and from experienced Mastercam trainers. Use these new online classes to get up-to-speed quickly, keep your skills sharp, or even prepare for official Mastercam Certification. Mastercam University is open to anyone with internet access, and can be purchased through Authorized Mastercam Resellers.
In this application-based training, you learn Mastercam by designing and programming toolpaths on real industrial parts. Important concepts are covered that show you how to program more efficiently using best practices.
Classes currently offered are:
- Mill/Design and Toolpaths
- Advanced Mill/Design and Toolpaths
- Lathe/Design and Toolpaths
- Mastercam® for SolidWorks®
- Principals for Machining
- Instructor Certification
- Certification Course
- Maintenance Course (free to Maintenance customers)
- Mastercam Transition: V9 to X5 (free to customers that update from V9)
May 26, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets