- New Wear Resistant SLA® Plastic Composite -
ROCK HILL, South Carolina - 3D Systems announced today the immediate availability of Accura® CeraMAX™, a new composite designed for use in applications that require extreme thermal stability, rigidity and aggressive wear resistance. Accura® CeraMAX™ is an engineered white plastic composite that offers outstanding stiffness and dimensional stability over time.
“We are pleased to offer a new, high performance rigid composite that is also aesthetically pleasing in direct response to our most demanding customers’ requirements,” said Steve Hanna, 3D Systems’ Global Director of Sales and Marketing for Rapid Manufacturing Materials. “We expect that this composite material will expand the window of practical and artistic SLA® applications to an increasing number of new users and industries.”
Designed for use with 3D Systems iPro™ and Viper™ SLA® Systems, Accura® CeraMAX™ Composite is also available through the 3Dproparts™ network.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio