Munich - Nemetschek Allplan is the only company in the industry to receive the coveted certificate from TÜV SÜD for functionality and software quality for the fourth time running. Graphic quantity takeoff with Allplan enables architects and engineers to deliver well-founded cost analyses and reliable budget statements.
For the certificate, TÜV SÜD carefully examined selected components for Allplan, including reinforced concrete walls, wall and dry wall, floor slabs, columns, windows, doors and finishing surfaces. Furthermore, important components that are part of Allplan IBD 2009 were also tested. Allplan IBD is a database consisting of CAD libraries and alphanumerical elements that store services and prices. Together with the CAD and AVA software from Nemetschek Allplan GmbH quantities are calculated based on the building model down to item level and made available for the cost determination or tender.
"Both the selected components and Allplan IBD 2009 meet the requirements in terms of functionality and software quality for graphic quantity takeoff with the current version", says Wolf Heidemann, product specialist at TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH. The experts from TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH thoroughly tested the performance of the graphic quantity takeoff from Nemetschek Allplan from January to March. A firmly defined inspection catalog that is based on standards like ISO IEC 25051 for software functionality and the German Construction Contract Procedures (VOB) served as the basis for the tests.
"Graphic quantity takeoff with Allplan enables architects and engineers to make well-founded cost analyses and reliable budget statements. This certification is therefore proof that we offer new possibilities for planning and design with cost reliability using Allplan and Design2Cost ? not least since we are the only company to be certified for the fourth time already", explains Michael Kießling, Senior Business Manager at Nemetschek Allplan.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets