SANTA ANA, CA - MSC.Software, a provider of simulation software and services, today announced that a new agreement has been signed with VI-Grade. This agreement will enable VI-grade to offer integrated multibody solutions based on the world leading Adams technology supplemented by VI-grade's specialized simulation modules.
According to this agreement, the "VI-grade Integrated Products" will be bundled and contain VI-grade industry specific products and related Adams modules into one seamless solution. VI-grade's line of simulation software will be available either as integrated products which embed Adams components, or as standalone modules, which provide the full power and flexibility of Adams. The customer will now have the option to acquire a fully functional solution from a single technology provider.
The product bundles dedicated to the main industries served by VI-grade and MSC.Software will be:
* VI-Aircraft plus - dedicated to the aerospace industry
* VI-Rail plus - dedicated to the railway industry
* VI-Motorsport plus - dedicated to the racing industry
* VI-SportsCar plus - dedicated to the automotive industry
* VI-Motorcycle plus - dedicated to the motorcycle industry
"We are looking forward to a strengthened business relationship with VI-grade," said Dominic Gallello, CEO, MSC.Software. "Thanks to the solid foundation provided by our multibody solutions and to the long-term industry-specific expertise embedded in all VI-grade products, this relationship will effectively contribute to the continuous success of our customers within the global transportation industry who rely on our Adams technology."
"We are very happy about this important evolution of our partnership with MSC.Software," said Juergen Fett, Managing Director, VI-grade. "The new product bundles will enable our team to better serve our customers with a suite of complete and cost-effective bundled solutions well supported by our expertise of more than 20 years in this area."
Apr 9, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio