The world’s largest Pro/ENGINEER™ reseller distributes KeyShot™ throughout Europe.
Irvine – Luxion, a developer of advanced rendering and lighting technology, today announced INNEO Solutions GmbH as its newest software reseller for KeyShot™. Under this agreement, INNEO now becomes the exclusive PTC Pro/ENGINEER reseller in Germany, Switzerland and the UK to resell Luxion’s KeyShot rendering software. INNEO will provide full sales and technical support for KeyShot within its local markets.
KeyShot is an interactive raytracing and global illumination program developed by Luxion for both PC and Mac that breaks down the complexity of creating photographic images from 3D models. KeyShot is the new name for the successful HyperShot software, the first interactive raytracing and global illumination program, also developed by Luxion. Combined with its ease of use KeyShot gives anybody involved with 3D data the ability to create photographic images in a matter of minutes, independent of the size of the digital model. The PC version of KeyShot directly accepts models from Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3, 4, and 5 through a plugin. along with many native file formats, including SolidWorks, Rhino, SketchUp, Obj, IGES and STEP.
The Germany-based INNEO represents the largest reseller of PTC software in the world. INNEO serves thousands of customers of Pro/ENGINEER and other PTC products, including a large amount of CoCreate software users.
"We are especially pleased to offer KeyShot to our customers,” said Helmut Haas, CEO of INNEO. “Luxion has created very simple and efficient process turning 3D data into stunning photographic representations. We feel that this open up new opportunities throughout the industry, allowing people to take full advantage of their 3D data from the early design stage all the way through marketing. KeyShot is a highly valuable addition to our product portfolio that will satisfy the high expectations of our customers and deliver significant benefits.”
"INNEO is an impressive company with an equally impressive customer base”, said Henrik Wann Jensen, Chief Scientist at Luxion. “We are very excited that INNEO has decided to add KeyShot to their already extensive product portfolio to deliver the best rendering solution to their customers. With INNEO’s commitment to excellent sales and customer service, we know we have a great partner that will help us further penetrate the European market."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri