HOUSTON, TX - Intergraph will conduct a webinar on April 27, 2010, at 12:00 noon CDT, to demonstrate how to model fixed tubesheet heat exchangers using Intergraph PV Elite pressure vessel and exchanger analysis and design software. Webinar leader Mandeep Singh, senior engineer and software developer for Intergraph CADWorx® and Analysis Solutions, will build the model then discuss how to interpret results and provide tips for more efficient design.
For information about the webinar and a link to the registration form, visit http://coade.typepad.com/coadeinsider/2010/03/pv-elite-webinar-april-20.html. For more information about Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions, visit www.coade.com.
With the January 2010 acquisition of COADE, Inc., Intergraph has extended its offerings with plant design solutions for AutoCAD-based projects and design groups and for the broader engineering community. The aims of the Intergraph CADWorx and Analysis Solutions group are that design and engineering share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. These products continue to conform to those goals and include: CADWorx Plant Design Suite for intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables; CAESAR II, the world's most widely used pipe stress analysis software; PV Elite for pressure vessel and heat exchanger design and analysis; and TANK for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks.
Apr 26, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets