Raleigh, NC – Extensible CAD Technologies LLC announced today it has acquired Wynn Technology LLC. With this merger, Gretchen H. Bazeley, former President of Wynn Technology, a reseller for the InspectionXpert product line, becomes the new Director of Business Development for Extensible CAD Technologies.
“The expansion of Extensible CAD Technologies’ business both in the U.S. and internationally has fueled the need to develop our value-added reseller channel to support this growth trend,” explains Gretchen. “We have had tremendous success with our resellers and are focused on creating tools and processes that will make them even more successful, as well as using this model to expand the channel internationally.”
Jeffery N. Cope, CEO of Extensible CAD Technologies, concurs, “Gretchen is bringing a renewed focus on directing our sales and marketing efforts. This will benefit our customers by providing them with more resources at a local level for sales and support. And it allows us to put more resources towards our product development so our customers continue to receive improved features and product performance.”
Extensible CAD Technologies provides the InspectionXpert product line which automates the bubbling of CAD drawings and the creation of inspection report forms for first article and other quality inspection packages. InspectionXpert is fully integrated with popular CAD programs including SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, CATIA V5 and Pro/ENGINEER. Extensible CAD also offers Office2PDM, an add-in for SolidWorks Enterprise PDM that allows users to interact with their PDM vault from directly inside Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. An EPDM Dashboard in Outlook also provides a real-time view of the workflows, states, transition dates and documents in the EPDM vault.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets