CONVAL® 8 Now Available to North American from Engineered Software Inc.
Lacey, WA – Engineered Software Inc. announced their partnership with German software company, F.I.R.S.T. GmbH, to be the North American point of contact for all sales of the CONVAL® engineering calculation software program. This sales partnership aims to bring the CONVAL program into the forefront of the North American markets, and PIPE-FLO® into the European markets. Both companies boast strong brand recognition in their respective markets for their flagship software programs.
“Our Partnership with F.I.R.S.T. allows us to introduce innovative ways to use the two flagship programs together and provide our customers with the highly reliable information they need to perform their jobs more easily. PIPE-FLO and CONVAL are a logical match because their goals are the same, ‘Create reliable system efficiency through optimum design,’” says Ray Hardee, P.E., CEO and Chief Engineer at Engineered Software, Inc.
“CONVAL integrates easily into application-specific software environments and PIPE-FLO users will find that CONVAL calculations will improve their system design work. This expansion of our relationship with Engineered Software is a direct reflection of our teams working together to continuously improve our business as well as our reputation through actively managing the products, and understanding the significant opportunity this partnership creates. I have no doubt that this new partnership will prove to be invaluable for all involved, especially the customers,” said Andreas Vogt, President of F.I.R.S.T. GmbH.
The calculations made by CONVAL’s different program modules can be pulled into PIPE-FLO making valve calculations and selection easier, accurate and more specific. The CONVAL program has over 24 valve manufacturers’ catalogs and thousands of fluid tables and fluid aliases available in the program and is also multi-lingual.
PIPE FLO is a leading engineering tool for analyzing flow and sizing of pipe and pump in fluid flow networks.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets