ANDOVER, Mass - Aras®, an enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Defiance Technologies, a global engineering, ERP & IT Services provider and member of the Hinduja Group, has joined the Aras Partner Program.
Defiance provides PLM consulting, design, implementation and support services to global customers in automotive, high-tech, aerospace and defense, life science, healthcare and retail industries. Defiance works closely with its clients to help improve competitiveness and increase profitability by decreasing time-to-market and optimizing critical product development processes.
“We are excited to offer the Aras PLM solution suite to our PLM customers,” said Subu D Subramanian, CEO of Defiance Technologies. “We look forward to sharing the benefits of enterprise open source PLM with our global clients.”
“We welcome Defiance to the Aras Partner Program and the Aras Community,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “The Defiance team knows PLM and recognizes the value of Aras’s unique model-based SOA and enterprise open source format. I look forward to working with them in the U.S. and abroad.”
Defiance Technologies Limited, a Hinduja Group Company, is a leading provider of Engineering, ERP and IT services to global customers leveraging the Global Delivery Model. The Hinduja Group is a well diversified multi-billion, global business conglomerate and has about 100 years of experience in building and running successful businesses. Defiance Technologies was established in 2006 as ADES with a focus on providing Engineering Services. In 2009, it expanded into integrated Engineering, ERP and IT services and solutions. Headquartered in Chennai, Defiance has state-of-the-art development centers at Chennai and Bangalore in India and business offices in USA, Europe, Middle East and India. Defiance provide product testing and validation services through Defiance Testing & Engineering Inc, Troy Michigan.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio