Solution Experts will be Available to Discuss Customer Problems.
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – CCE, an engineering software and services provider will showcase its PLM and Engineering Services portfolio in booth #402 at PTC/USER World Event 2010 in June this year.
CCE solution experts will be available to assist customers on issues related to PLM implementation, customization and system integration. In particular, CCE will share its experience in developing strategies to migrate from Pro/INTRALINK to Windchill PDMLink systems.
CCE will showcase its Engineering Design services model which maximizes benefits from outsourcing engineering tasks, while mitigating risk. CCE helps companies increase their productivity and accelerate innovation by assisting them with Product Design Support tasks. These include modeling/drafting/detailing, ECO’s, reverse engineering for competitive benchmarking, and data migration among others. Outsourcing these tasks frees up the customer’s own design teams to focus on Core Product Development and getting products to market faster & cheaper.
CCE will demonstrate its proprietary Pro/ENGINEER integrated design automation software ConfigLink at the show. CCE services engineers leverage this technology on a daily basis to shave valuable time from design of highly configurable products.
Apr 27, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets