A New Generation Full Integrated Gating System Designer for Pressure Die Casting.
Tokyo, JAPAN – C3P Software, a supplier of CAX solution for industrial manufacturing processes, has announced the release of its new generation of Gating system designer dedicated to the pressure die casting industry CAST-DESIGNER™.
As a core component of CAST-ENGINEER solution, CAST-DESIGNER is an efficient software tool which assists the designer to quickly develop a gating system that matches the “Time to Market” requirement in the casting industrial. With the help of CAST-DESIGNER, engineer can make his design from concept stage to parameter stage, and finalized in tolerance control stage, it is possible to create the full gating system including inner gates, gate-runners, runners, overflows, cooling and venting systems within tens minutes to one hours.
CAST-DESIGNER can be integrated to CAST-ENGINEER user environment as a total solution as well as a standard alone software package based on the last OpenCASCADE technology. The design approach and logical of CAST-ENGINEER is significantly advance to other traditional methods or software, it is the new generation design tools to support the human natural design approach, fully standardized and parameterized.
More ever, CAST-DESIGNER also could be used as a pre-processor to any casting simulation software and the mesh output such as STL format could be taken to a CAM system for machining directly. Various analytical FEM, FDM/FVM tools for flow and solidification process including die casting are used in casting industrial widely, such as Cast-Engineer, Magma, Flow3D, Pro-CAST, Anycasting etc., however, they are only giving information to predetermined die design whether it is proper or not and current shop floor practice still uses the trial-and-error methods to determine new die design. With CAST-ENGINEER, all 3D designs can be parameterized, the data can be updated and modified in a few simple clicks, and the powerful mesh capability can make the shift from design to meshing then to simulation so easy, so smoothly thanks the full integrated user environment.
CAST-DESIGNER is the culmination of more than ten years of research in the pressure die casting process and such design technology has become internationally recognized and is now in use world wide.
Benefits of CAST-DESIGNER
- Reduces design time and increases productivity.
- Increases the affectingly of CAE system, helps designer easily make changes after analysis simulation results.
- Helps obtains higher yields due to a more efficient gating design.
- Provides a useful training tools for both designers and new comer.
- Formularize company database for design.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio