CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va - Blue Ridge Numerics, Inc., a developer of upfront CFD software, today announced that the CFdesign 2010 Spring Update has been released. This latest release is part of the quarterly product update release schedule and includes many product enhancements including Autodesk Inventor 2011 certification, PTC Pro/E Wildfire 5 support, SpaceClaim 2009+ support and an improved license sharing process.
Using CFdesign engineers are able to make insightful design decisions based on fluid flow and heat transfer simulations while continuing to work in their CAD environment. The simulations begin from within the CAD package using the design study manager, and the native model along with its associative information is opened within the CFdesign design study environment. The unique multi-scenario design study environment in CFdesign 2010 allows engineers to view multiple designs at one time and visually compare the different results. CFdesign enables engineers to obtain accurate simulation results early in the development process where the value of true upfront computational fluid dynamic (CFD) software is greatest.
“The CFdesign 2010 Spring Release continues our commitment to providing the most comprehensive upfront CFD software package to the design engineer,” says Derrek Cooper, CFdesign Product Manager, “CFdesign enables engineers to create and compare multiple designs and scenarios to make important ‘what if’ design decisions early in the development process while working in their CAD familiar environment.”
CFdesign is released annually each fall followed by three scheduled quarterly updates, which is unique to the CAE industry. This consistent development process assures that CFdesign remains compatible and can take advantage of the latest release of each CAD tool, Microsoft Windows, and new hardware advancements.
Apr 13, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets