Autodesk Partners Leading the Way in Tailored Solutions for Manufacturing Customers.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc announced today that Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) partners are now shipping products and applications compatible with Autodesk Inventor 2011 3D mechanical design and simulation software. ADN partners provide tailored best-in-class applications and services for manufacturing customers’ specific design software needs, from mold making to data management to analysis and more.
“ADN partners are an important part of Autodesk’s success and we’re very committed to providing them with the support they need, as well as access to millions of potential customers and sales partners around the world to ensure that they grow their business as they help our joint customers gain a competitive edge,” said Jim Quanci, director of the Autodesk Developer Network. "Our ADN partners developing companion products for Autodesk Inventor 2011 provide manufacturing customers worldwide with customizable solutions that allow them to maximize their Digital Prototyping productivity and efficiency."
Digital Prototyping with Autodesk Inventor software gives manufacturers the ability to digitally design, visualize and simulate how a product will work under real world conditions before it is built. Digital Prototyping reduces reliance on physical prototypes, which helps reduce cost and speed time to market in highly competitive industries.
Autodesk Developer Network partners now supporting Autodesk’s Inventor 2011 include:
* AutoForm Engineering (www.autoform.com)
* Blue Ridge Numerics CFdesign (www.cfdesign.com)
* CIDEON Software GmbH (www.cideon-software.com)
* KKM SOFT (www.kkmsoft.com)
* Logopress (www.logopress3.com)
* OPEN MIND Technologies (www.openmind.de)
* Planit Software (www.radan.com)
* SolidCAM (www.inventorcam.com)
* FX64 Software Solutions (www.fx64.de)
Apr 9, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio