GUANGZHOU, China - ZWCAD Software Co., Ltd. has announced the release of ZWCAD(TM) 2010 (Portuguese version). TotalCAD (ZWCAD's Brazilian distributor) will launch the Portuguese version of ZWCAD 2010 at FEICON 2010, April 6-10, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Now available in 15 multilingual versions, including Chinese Simplified and Traditional), Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish, ZWCAD 2010 surpasses the competition in language availability!
Released on January 12, ZWCAD 2010 assures users of unrivaled DWG support, a wide variety of creative functions, and significant cost savings. Now available in 15 languages and highly compatible with Windows 7, ZWCAD 2010 is greatly improved in three areas: memory optimization, improved features (such as In-Place MTEXT editor and Spline editing), and enhanced application programming interfaces with the newly-developed ZRX API.
Key ZWCAD 2010 Portuguese features include the program application (console and settings), installation interfaces, drop down menu, toolbar, command prompt, and CD menu which provided in Portuguese, allows operators and CAD managers to work in their native language for vastly improved efficiency, and join a global family of companies and businesses that "speak the ZWCAD language" of powerful, unsurpassed CAD design!
Experience ZWCAD 2010's unrivalled compatibility in native DWG format with support for Windows(R) XP, 2003, Vista, and more, as well as seamless integration with Windows 7 to strengthen and enhance your communication with Windows Operating Systems. Along with all the great drafting features already a standard part of ZWCAD, new and improved features like Memory Optimization provide greater speed and stability, while advanced management features and powerful application programming interfaces will make your work experience more efficient and streamlined.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio