BROOMFIELD, Colo - Spatial Corp., a provider of 3D development components for design, manufacturing and engineering applications, is launching the Industry Partner Program, a technology partnership program for developers of best-in-class software components. The program offers technical assistance to support a partner’s integration of its 3D component with Spatial’s 3D modeling or related components and includes opportunities for partners to promote the solution to Spatial’s world-wide user community. The program is open to independent software providers that offer complementary 3D components with specialized capabilities such as machining, simulation, specialized rendering, and surfacing. Charter members of the Industry Partner Program include Optimal Solutions Software LLC, The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium, MachineWorks Limited, T-Splines, Inc., Lightwork Design Ltd, and ModuleWorks GmbH.
“The Industry Partner Program is a great way to match our customer community with providers of complementary software components. Our customers view Spatial as a trusted development partner, so we are often asked about third-party technology. The program establishes closer cooperation with technology partners so that we understand their technology and how it may be applied to meet our customer’s needs,” commented Howie Markson, Spatial Director of Marketing. “Partners receive the benefit of our world-wide sales organization identifying opportunities for their technology and providing referrals back to them.”
The program seeks technology-leading partners that support Spatial’s mission to help application developers maximize productivity, and bring engineering applications to market faster. By partnering with Spatial, program participants obtain support for their integration efforts resulting in a better integration and eliminating the burden placed on customers to develop and test the integration themselves. The end result is higher-quality applications, fewer customer support issues and faster time-to-market.
“We have a number of customers that use both Lightworks and Spatial components in their applications. We joined the Industry Partner Program because we wanted to work more closely with Spatial and demonstrate our commitment to ensure our technology works well together. With Spatial’s support we can ensure a high-quality integration,” commented David Forrester, Lightworks CEO. “Our goal is to offer the best possible solution to meet our customer’s application needs and partnering with Spatial enables us to do that.”
Mar 9, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri