Costa Mesa, CA — Paradigm Imaging Group, a leading distributor of large-format scanning and printing solutions, announces the release of the imagePRO Q 24” Multifunction System.
The imagePRO Q is the newest member of Paradigm’s popular line of multifunction systems. Starting at just $9,995.00, this unique 24” system includes best of breed technology from Canon and Paradigm Imaging. The imagePRO Ci24HD scanner combines fast scanning speeds with CIS technology for capturing fine lines and details in technical drawings and maps. The Canon iPF650 printer is the perfect companion, built for speed and ease-of-use with uncompromising quality. Both the imagePRO Ci24HD and the iPF650 are environmentally and user friendly.
This dynamic scan-print-copy system includes:
* imagePRO Ci24 HD Series Scanner
* Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650
* Rocket Scanner Controller
* Exclusive Paradigm imageFLOW® SCAN-PRINT-COPY software
* Mini 101 keyboard with touch pad
* 15” touch screen panel
* Flexible Ergo Stand that accommodates a wide range of printers
* 1 Year On-Site Warranty
“Once again, Paradigm Imaging Group is responding to shifts in the large-format market by realigning and expanding our product offering. The imagePRO Q answers the needs of our clients for affordable, innovative, systems from a dedicated, customer-driven distributor,” says Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets