SANTA ANA, CA - MSC.Software has garnered the excellent supplier award in China's manufacturing industry from e-Works Manufacturing Information Technology.
e-Works Manufacturing Information Technology (China) Co. Ltd. is one of the best known information technology research, training and consulting companies serving Chinese manufacturing enterprises. In its seventh year, e-Works honored China's best-of-the-best in its China Manufacturing Information Annual Round-up featuring the CIO Annual Conference held on 18 March 2010.
"MSC.Software is one of the leading suppliers in the computer-aided engineering software and services arena in China. MSC.Software continues to provide their customers with reliable, proven technology which has been successfully implemented and used by many of China's top manufacturing organizations today," said Wang Yang, editor, e-Works.
MSC.Software was honored with the Excellent Supplier award scoring well across all evaluation criteria including technology innovation, customer user satisfaction, market dominance and growth potential.
"It is gratifying to see MSC.Software continue to be recognized by the industry and our users for our commitment to providing effective solutions that help our customers simulate real-world behavior and enable innovation within the manufacturing industry," said David Yuen, Senior Vice President and General Manager, MSC.Software Asia Pacific.
"Our recent slew of awards is an excellent validation of MSC.Software's impact on China's manufacturing landscape. Our 2010 product releases represent an important advance in computer-aided engineering software and is shaping up to have a similar or if not, bigger impact across the industry," said Kokbeng Thiam, Marketing Director, MSC.Software Asia Pacific.
Mar 22, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio