MISUMI “Go Configure!” Contest Drawings Held During the Recent Automation and Technology Exposition West.
SCHAUMBURG, Ill - MISUMI USA, Inc., a subsidiary of MISUMI Corporation, part of Misumi Group, Inc. , announced today the winners of it’s “Go Configure” contest held at the Automation and Technology Exposition in Anaheim, CA on February 9-11, 2010. The contest was co-sponsored by Design World Magazine.
Winners of the daily 3PM drawing for a $50.00 American Express Gift Card were:
2/09/10 – Aaron Meneses, Sr. Packaging Engineer, BELKIN INTERNATIONAL, Los Angeles, CA
2/10/10 – Edward Milovic, Mechanical Engineer, FORMFACTOR, INC., Livermore, CA
2/11/10 – Felipe Marquez, Electrical Engineer, AUTOMATION CONTROL, INC., Colton, CA
Winners of the First, Second and Grand Prize drawing on February 11th were:
Second Prize - $200.00 American Express Gift Card
John Woodhouse, Engineer, AUTOMATION & MACHINE DESIGN, Santa Ana, CA
First Prize – iPod Nano
Cyrus Pang, Mechanical Engineer, BECKMAN COULTER, INC., Brea, CA
Grand Prize – HP Mini Netbook
Matei Lichtl, Mechanical Engineer, FANUC ROBOTICS, Lake Forest, CA
MISUMI supplies fixed and configurable components for all types of motion control, assembly and related factory automation devices. Highlighted at this year’s show were the company’s 3000 new products and 1,500 products with increased configurability and materials. New products that were showcased at the booth included single-axis actuators, linear guides, RS Robot Series single-axis actuators, shaft supports, self lubricating bushings, left handed ball screw, compact square supports and more. Most MISUMI components are configurable with downloadable CAD files and full specs are available at the company website.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets