Minneapolis, MN — A global leader in medical device technology partnered with Fishbowl Solutions, a technology consulting and software development firm supplying solutions to the manufacturing industry, to migrate from Pro/INTRALINK to PTC’s leading PLM solution, Windchill PDMLink.
The customer had proven success with PTC’s Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 solution, but was looking to simplify and consolidate engineering system architecture. PTC’s Windchill PDMLink is the industry leading Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution and it was chosen by the medical device company to help them standardize their processes and consolidate IT infrastructure from five databases to one.
Fishbowl Solutions was chosen to perform this migration because of its expertise in the PTC product set, its out-of-the-box tools, ability to write custom Pro/TOOLKIT, Pro/INTRALINK, and Windchill applications and its proven expertise with upgrading, migrating, and integrating cross-platform systems. Fishbowl’s project team executed a multi-phased migration process that included cleansing CAD data using Fishbowl’s Data Clean Up Tools applications. Fishbowl also leveraged their linkTuner and HPGL Compare components to validate data pre and post migration, as well as performing performance tuning to ensure peak performance on production go-live.
Mar 13, 2010
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets