Commack, NY : Magnacad Design Inc. (MDI), a provider of CAD, CAE and PLM solutions has announced today its partnership with Range software to deliver their analysis tools to users in US-based companies.Range was developed to help provide cost-effective finite element solvers for small-to-medium sized companies that otherwise cannot afford a large investment in these types of applications. MDI has already implemented Range solutions into their recently launched product “JRIV” and has received much acclaim.
Range software is a project led by Tomáš Šoltys based in Prague, Czech Republic. Range’s current FEA product consists of Stress Analyis, Heat Transfer Analysis, Computional Fluid Dynamics, Porous Media Flow Analysis, Electro-Static Analysis, and Wave/Acoustical Analysis. All of these modules are driven through the same user interace – ELEMENT.
In addition, Range includes a material database application entitled MATERIAL that is fully customizable by the end user.
Lastly, Range includes;
• View-Factor calculator. This tool is designed to calculate the view-factors of arbitrary geometry which are then used in Radiative Heat Transfer calculations.
• View-Factor viewer. VFview is designed to visualize and post-process the previously calculated view-factors by VFcalc.
• iRaCS is a GRID-like network of independent computers which can solve individual problems. Free online service.
“We are very excited about Magnacad’s partnership with Range to help deliver robust analysis tools to US-based companies that can benefit from them” says Tom Lehnhaeuser, president of MDI. MDI’s primary objective is to deliver Range products as a one of the key components in its JRIV product solutions. By incorporating Range solutions in the JRIV product packages allows MDI to provide additional benefits to customers that cannot be gained through standalone offerings. However MDI will allow for standalone Range sales through its normally sales channel as the need or the demand exists.
Magnacad plans to collaborate with Range to further develop Range products to support IronCAD based users needs worldwide through its JRIV offerings.
Currently, MDI through its JRIV-Express and JRIV-Express/LT product bundles includes choice of FEA tool from Range and provides continued upgrades to users that renew their support plan through JRIV Traction with no added maintenance fee.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets