Systems Integrator to the Global 1000 adds Aras Enterprise Open Source PLM Software Suite to Enterprise IT Service Offering.
ANDOVER, Mass - Aras today announced that Infinite Computer Solutions, a global provider of IT Services, Infrastructure Management Services and Intellectual Property Leveraged Solutions headquartered in Bangalore, India, has joined the Aras Partner Program.
With offices at multiple locations in the U.S., U.K., India, Singapore, Malaysia and China, Infinite’s footprint spans countries on four continents. The company provides IT Services to leading organizations in the Telecom, Media, Technology, Manufacturing, Power and Healthcare industries and prides itself on developing a clear understanding of their client’s unique business challenges, proposing solutions that keep the best interest of the client in mind and developing long-term relationships with global clients. Services include product engineering, product development, application management outsourcing and packaged application services.
“We are pleased to expand our services to include Aras Enterprise Open Source PLM software,” said Upinder Zutshi, Managing Director of Infinite Computer Solutions. “By offering Aras’s advance PLM software solution suite, Infinite will be well-equipped to meet the evolving business and technology needs of our Global 1000 clients.”
“Aras welcomes Infinite to the partner program and the corporate community,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “Infinite has a proven record of successful engagements with Fortune 500 companies, and we look forward to working with them to bring the power and value of Aras to businesses around the world.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio